Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why do people get addicted to Charice Pempengco?

I love her songs and I’m so proud of her. That is the exact words that came out from a huge fan of Charice.





Why do people get addicted to Charice Pempengco?
By Jeremy dela Cruz


This is the photo of Charice 
when she joined little big star. 
         I love her songs and I’m so proud of her.

        That is the exact words that came out from a huge fan of Charice. Kimberley Alcantara a 16-year-old girl that got addicted instantly to Charice since she started singing.

       “I like her voice and I feel relaxed whenever she sings”. I think she is one of the most talented young singers who have a determination to be successful in her career, Kim said.

        As the conversation goes well, I asked her why she is proud of Charice. Then Kimberley simply replied because she represented the Philippines in terms of talent especially in singing. I know that Lea Salonga also represented our country but Charice has a powerful spirit that you can even saw her eyes speaking to you saying this is for my country.

       Charice Pempengco is a girl who dreamed to become a singer. She took the risk joining competition in ABS-CBN Little Big Star but unfortunately she didn’t won.

       After a year the popular Ellen DeGeneres discovered her in YouTube. Her videos became popular in other country and also here in the Philippines.

      Ellen invited Charice to go to her show abroad. That’s the ticket to her stardom.

      After the show of Ellen many big names in Hollywood like David Foster and Oprah Winfrey got interested in Charice, and when Charice perform in stage the audience give her a standing ovation.

     Her song pyramid with Iyaz a popular singer in America became the number on song in MYX for many weeks.

     Now Charice Pempengco still continues her success internationally and locally. And she will be part of the number one comedy TV show Glee.

  




1 comment: